Are you considering implementing BIM within your organization? BIMSQUARE specialists are happy to help you with all your questions in the field of BIM and write with full passion and expertise a tailor-made advice plan for you. We have mapped out an Implementation Roadmap that gives you insight into how we would like to go through the implementation process with you.
please contact us
The implementation of BIM must initially be implemented at the organizational level in accordance with your wishes. After which the method can be integrated within your current information landscape and in the entire life cycle of a building; BIM is a methodology, from software, collaboration in a (3D) digital environment from design to management and maintenance. To ensure that your organization fits in well with the BIM working method, it is very important to first take a close look at your entire organization.
For example, we go through the following matters with you:
- How far is your organization with BIM?
- What do you want to achieve with BIM?
- What is your vision and goal?
- What does your company structure look like at the moment?
- What are the processes like?
- Which software are you using?
- What does your team consist of?
- How component is your team?
After 4 meetings, the implementation plan will be on your desk. The duration of the meetings depends on the number of participants and your ambition.